CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

♥♥♥ good morning blogger's ♥♥♥

hello its me again, its 10 am here now phillipines time & i wake up around 9am coz i sleep last night around 2am i think..well i sleep good naman but i have lots of dream last night ..some of there wierd..coz i see some actor and i climb a tree a big big tree ..wow i felt like a monkey haha..well i knew how to climb a tree when i am a 8 years old my hobies is climb a tree and i get some fruits like guava and star apple and even coconut tree i try to climb it..thats why i have lots of scar on my legs now..coz i get that from climbing a tree..but now in the age of 19 years old i cant climb a tree na..coz im afraid i just stay at my room and surfing the net or sometimes i go visit some of my friends or go mall and window shopping..hmmm but you know what sometimes i feel so bored and i want to look for a job.. so i can fucoz my self at work na lang..and explore my self in hard work..
soon i will ..im just searching for it..well wish me luck..this morning i awake, go cr and wash my face,toothbrush my teeth ..hehehe then i open the pc to type some letter here on blog..and after that ill go ketchen then i cook some noodles ,then ill make a plans for today..okay i tell you later what i do this day okies..see yahh..

0 comments: