CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

♥♥ chatting to sister ♥♥


its already 12:30 am here now phillipines time..and im not sleeping until now..im chatting to sister & fix my profile here at blog..while ill fix it i chat to sis.. she's in USA for almost a 1 year & 7 month's.. we all miss her specially my mom and dad..she love chatting and telling her dream to me..
and correction her dream not so ordinary coz she dream so wierd..thats why sometimes im afraid to her dream..and some was great coz she see god & angel in her dream ..mostly coz she's a good girl..she have a golden heart to everyone..ohh my sis have lots of message me just little coz imn busy typing here on blog while we chatting sis..okay change the topic now..i have headache now coz its already time its turning 1 am now..but i keep typing here..okay ill leave you for now..we see you again later..thanks for reading my blog guys..oomgg my migrane attack me..ohh no.. need to rest now..

0 comments: